At iExec, we are building the future of the Internet, nothing less! By combining Blockchain and Cloud, our technology offers the first decentralized marketplace to monetize servers, applications and data on the Ethereum Blockchain.
As a pioneer in the decentralized cloud, the iExec adventure has only just begun!
Contract: 20 hours per week (negotiable)
As a CM for iExec, you will be expected to help with the following tasks :
- Participate in bi-weekly update meetings with iExec team;
- Define and help launch a Community Rewards Ambassadors Program;
- Respond to questions from Community:
- Tech and project development related questions, market and RLC related questions;
- Treat support questions (escalate issues to dev team when necessary).
- Share news/updates on social networks and discussion channels;
- Content Creation:
- Writing articles/blog posts;
- Planning social media updates;
- Possible multimedia editing, adding subtitles to videos, graphic design (usually simple photos with text).
- Events: sourcing conferences and meet-ups for iExec team, helping with organisation;
- Contribute to Marketing campaigns :
- Campaigns for Community building and engagement;
E.g - community competitions;
- Identify new opportunities for Content Marketing formats;
E.g - contact marketing agencies, contact influencers to arrange features/interviews of iExec.
- Potential contact for business development opportunities to be escalated to the business team.
- Location: must be located in North American time zone (USA or Canada)
- Experience in community management or communication
- Preferably have a University degree
- High level of understanding of both blockchain technology and digital asset markets
- Excellent English writing skills (Native speaker level)
- Experience in content creation and copywriting
- Bonus points if experience in marketing and growth hacking