At Amenitiz we are a team of passionate individuals, building the future of the hospitality industry. We are developing a centralised platform to address all the digital needs of independent hoteliers and vacation rental owners. Our SaaS solution allows them to manage all the digital aspects of their properties (Website, sales, client management…) saving them valuable amount of time and money.
Co-founded by Alexandre (Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne), Emmanuelle (ESCE) and Frédéric (ESSEC), we now have clients on 4 continents ranging from beautiful villas in greece to powerful brands like Pierre & Vacances.
We’re looking for dynamic and ambitious people to join us on our mission ! Our offices are located in the heart of Barcelona, right next to Plaza Catalunya.
With great growth comes great responsibility.
One of the most challenging goals at Amenitiz is to keep our clients super happy.
You will be in charge of our customer happiness and success using the product, you're in the front line of the company and you will be a reflection of the level of service we give our clients.
You will be responsible for helping the customer success team successfully manage our portfolio of clients and help them to achieve a better understanding of the product, but also to link with the product team to make sure we always exceed expectations.
- respond to and/or escalate their product related enquiries,
- ensure they know how to use Amenitiz and help them become product experts themselves,
- assist them on an everyday basis so that they follow the best practices,
- Help your manager with the setup of the new property on their onboarding
As their trusted contact you will have a direct impact on our customer satisfaction, product adoption and customer lifetime value.
- Work with the product and tech teams to share the feedback of your clients, you are their voice within the company.
- Work to find ways to help our customers to become more independent, building up our self-support offers (FAQ, Videos, emails...).
- Proactively look for ways to optimize our current processes, and help us save time which would be better spent helping clients
- You are confident and love helping people
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry is a plus
- Strong empathy skills, real desire to help customers
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in French (native) and a good level in English
- You are a problem solver and rigorous
In return of a great motivated profile, we offer
- An amazing working environment
- A very competitive compensation
- Full-time job upon successful completion of the internship
- Regular team and global events
- Great coffee, fruits, ping-pong, video games
We’re growing fast and are looking for someone to join the team ASAP. If you believe you are the one we’re looking and want to join a great entrepreneurial adventure in its early beginnings then we want to hear from you !