Nous sommes un prestataire de paiement international traitant plus de 2 mds € chaque année dans 150 pays et avec 220 méthodes de paiement. En exploitant la puissance des données de paiement, nous aidons nos marchands dans le développement de leur activité en leur donnant une vision à 360° de leurs clients.
Plus d’informations sur hipay.com
HiPay développe des services à la pointe de la technologie qui lui donnent une avance décisive pour conquérir de nouveaux marchés.
The Marketing & Communication department manage all activities related to the development and positioning of the brand and products. The team also work on the group's media strategy and communication, in an international context.
- Define and lead the Corporate communication strategy by developing an international communications plan that drives awareness, traffic and opportunities for HiPay
- Define key marketing messages that will help HiPay to grow our audience (prospects, traffic, leads, clients, partners), in cross-functional and across geographies philosophy
- Create content for press releases
- Establish, with the PR agency, the roadmap for P.R & Media Relations / Social Media / Brand communication
- Develop customer references / case studies
- Build and animate our customers and prospects community
- Work closely with the Partnership team to develop Channel Marketing activities
- Increase generation of content (articles, white papers, infographics…)
- Create and manage integrated marketing campaign
This job is for you if…
- You have minimum 5 years experience in communication functions (including minimum 3 years in support of sales efforts)
- You have strong written and verbal skills in English & French with an ability to present to small and large groups
- You use to work in a rapidly changing environment and take appropriate actions as needed,
- Details and high-quality standards are fundamental for you
- Your work is better thanks to others professional, you like collaborative and predictable manner,
- You are curious, attracted by innovation and technology environment
- You are a team player, excited for an opportunity to learn and thrive within a rapidly growing organization
- You have international work experience and willingness to travel
- You have sense of humour... because it's important to laugh at work! 😉