💳🌍💡🎯 OUR JOB 💳🌍💡🎯
HiPay is a European Fintech specialized in Omnichannel payment solutions.
As an innovative player constantly evolving, we support more than 4 000 merchants in France and abroad.
Our idea is simple: offer a global package, powerful and innovative allowing our merchants to provide a fluent purchase process and a pleasant shopping experience.
More than just a payment service: we use the power of payment data and offer our merchants a deep knowledge of their clients.
Click & Collect, web-to-store/store-to-web : you may have recently used our services without knowing !
More information: careers site
🤙🚀😀 OUR IDENTITY 🤙🚀😀
Definitely digital and innovative, HiPay is a company with an active group where words like “agilty”, “benevolence”, “sharing” or “independence” have a full meaning.
🙋♀️ 🌎🙋♂️💥 WHAT WE OFFER 🙋♀️ 🌎🙋♂️💥
- Join a growing company
- Set daily challenges
- A personalized onboarding process
- Developing in an international context
- Working but not only: Share, Exchange and laugh
- Animated lunches, afterworks and parties all year long
🤓🏹🎯 YOUR (FUTURE?) JOB 🤓🏹🎯
After an intensive training with your Parisians colleagues:
: Provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web-based tools and email to worldwide e-commerce actors using HiPay’s solutions.
: Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with key merchants to give them advice regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific requirements.
🎯 YOU ARE A GOOD FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF... 🎯
- You have a background in problem analysis and resolution of software problems.
- You’re innovative, have a strong problem-solving capabilities and you’re able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with many varied technical support requests
- You’re committed, flexible and demonstrate an ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision
- You enjoy working as a team player and are eager to improve your skills, learn from others and share your knowledge
- You can write scripts in PHP code
- You’re fluent in Italian and English, additional language(s) will be appreciated.
👉 RECRUITMENT PROCESS 👉
- 1st interview with the Senior Head of Italy + 2 members of the french “Business Operations” team
- Conducting a test
- 2nd interview with a Talent Acquisition Manager