GSE Group is a global contractor and European leader in corporate real estate (www.gsegroup.com). With a workforce of 412 employees and a turnover of 570 million euros, we offer innovative turnkey solutions from the design phase right up to handover.
With over 40 years of expertise, we have developed both in France and internationally (Europe and Asia).
Every day more than 12 nationalities work together on projects such as logistic warehouses, commercial centers, office buildings, factories and laboratories. Dedication, transparency, professionalism, trust and audacity are values that define our employees.
Future Talent, be a part of our dynamic team!
For our Shanghai office in China, we are looking for an experienced MEP Director who will be involved in many different project phases, sometimes at the same time:
COMMERCIAL PHASE :
- Attend client’s meeting and supporting technically GSE commercial manager
- Understanding the Client needs
- Bring added value by proposing cost-efficient design solution
- Present to Client our MEP technical solution in English
- Prepare a concept design for MEP
- Pricing or validate pricing made by MEP team
BUILDING PERMIT PHASE :
- Participate in Local Design Institute (LDI) selection
- Check, review and supervise all drawings production made by LDI
- Make sure that final solution is economic compared to our budget (sold to Client)
- Organize connection with Fire & Power bureau to validate our design assumption
- Organize tender and selection of MEP contractors with the support of purchase and GSE operations department
- Support GSE operations team for management of Fire & Power bureau
- Support GSE operation team during construction process for client & subcontractors variation orders, quality control, works progress.
- Organize MEP testing & commissioning
- Support GSE Operations Team for final account with subcontractors & management of defect & warranty period
- Manage the MEP team
- Improve tools used by MEP team (pricing, design, construction works quality plan)
For each of these project phases, suggestions and initiatives that will lead to improve or optimize our offers will be welcome!
- Master of Mechanical engineering
- Communication skills are very important (especially for communication with clients)
- 10-15 years’ experience in MEP
- Capacity to innovate
- Management skills
- Organized, professional, motivated, willing to commit himself
- Autonomous capacity for all kind of projects
- Capacity to analyze, synthetize, et express his opinion / ideas
- Capacity to work in a multi-discipline team: Ability to listen, to talk and communicate with others
- Capacity for oral and graphical communication
- Very Good English level is required
- Must speak, write and understand Chinese as a native language
- Must be authorized to work in China