You will join a company where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
We are looking for a Data/Business Analyst who is deeply passionate about data driven projects, transforming raw data into clear actionable business insights and who is constantly driving himself/herself and the team towards meeting the next challenge.
- Bring an added value on the data analysis & data management : automatization, improvement of the data quality
- Analyzing, large, complex data sets representing the billions of ads on the classifieds market, to address strategic and operational business questions
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from KPIs
- Build dashboards and reports to facilitate understanding of key business metrics and delivery autobiz final products or specific studies
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- You have a strong academic background in an analytical field such as Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or Economics
- Analytical work experience, preferably in an online industry - strong advantage
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills and Business acumen
- True passion for understanding marketplace behavior and tolerance for ambiguity
- Strong Excel skills.
- SQL experience in querying large, complex data sets - advantage
- Experience working with Tableau – advantage
- Advanced knowledge in statistical tools and models- advantage