Blue Valet is a startup that offers at leisure and business travellers a new way to travel and that offers comfort and time savings thanks to its valet parking service.
Blue Valet has quickly established itself as the leader of valet parking in the major mobility hubs in France and is expanding internationally. Already present in major French cities and a key player in the parking industry, Blue Valet offers a simple and fast solution to get to the airports or train stations without stress, offering an unbeatable comfort/price ratio.
In strong growth in Spain and Portugal, join us and accompany the development of these countries!
Whether it's for a business trip, a family holiday or with friends, travellers can now book their valet parking in one click.
If you wish to invest yourself in a rich and intense entrepreneurial adventure and you are ready to take on responsibilities and a central position within the company, all in a good atmosphere, this job is for you !
Under the responsibility of Customer & Operations Success Manager, the Customer & Operations Success Officer treats and manage all aspect of the day-to-day operational tasks related to the proper execution of the service and organizes the flows on the customer and operator side.
He/she therefore has a dual role and a cross-functional function:
- Participate in the Customer Service activity
- Organize the day-to-day operational activity by supporting the Operational Managers in the field and acting as their relay when they are not present.
The objective is simple: to take care of the customer from start to finish by guaranteeing an optimal level of service and support.
1. Management,planning and control of the activity
- Management of customer exchanges and requests via the various communication channels before, during and after the sale;
- Processing and monitoring of claims, disputes and customer complaints;
- Planning and assigning services to field operators;
- Management of various operational problems and incidents;
- Participation in the follow-up and management of salaried and independent operators (departures, arrivals, training, equipment, etc.).
2. Administrative and other miscellaneous tasks
- Updating of the various management charts and regular reporting;
- Updating and drafting of various supports and documentation;
- Participation in the follow-up of certain financial matters in collaboration with the accounting departments;
- Participation in the management of relations with the department's various partners and service providers (insurance, suppliers, subcontractors, etc.).
• Required skills :
- Mastery of office automation tools
- Portuguese and Spanish required
- Good command of English, , French would be a real plus - Very good interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously
- Rigor and organization are imperative
• Conditions :
- Full time
- Work staggered hours shifts and most of the weekends
- Based in Lisbon
- Fix salary + bonus