GSE Group is a global contractor and European leader in corporate real estate (www.gsegroup.com). With a workforce of 412 employees and a turnover of 570 million euros, we offer innovative turnkey solutions from the design phase right up to handover.
With over 40 years of expertise, we have developed both in France and internationally (Europe and Asia).
Every day more than 12 nationalities work together on projects such as logistic warehouses, commercial centers, office buildings, factories and laboratories. Dedication, transparency, professionalism, trust and audacity are values that define our employees.
Future Talent, be a part of our dynamic team!
For our Shanghai office in China, we are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer who has knowledge in the followings fields:
- HVAC for offices, Warehouses, industrial plants, (specialization in clean rooms and pharmaceutical / biomedical and/or vaccine GMP plants preferred).
- Plumbing as sanitary and compressed Air.
- Fire Fighting as Sprinkler, Fire Hoses and Hydrant is fully required as Warehouse and industrial buildings mostly contains such system ( Fire Fighting codes as Chinese, FM, NFPA must be known).
- Schematic design (design assumption / principle drawings / calculation for sizing) and general technical specifications related to the Mechanical packages.
- Detailed works quotation with BOQ and works description according to tendering document of GSE’s client. The engineer must have a deep knowledge in Mechanical cost and prices in China.
- Explain deeply and clearly his/her quotation during commercial meetings with the GSE team and clients.
- To control if design Institute works are in accordance with GSE Contract.
- To do and build the tendering document (equipment quantities, works descriptions, drawings).
- To choose the right Mechanical subcontractor and to manage it all along the project.
- To check on site if works schedule and quality issues are in accordance with GSE‘s contract.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering .
- Must have a deep experience in their specialty in design and quotation for Mechanical studies.
- 8+ years experiences in all aspects of mechanical/controls design, cost estimating, purchase and construction contracts development, supervision, project management and on-site commissioning
- Experience in vaccine plant or pharmaceutical industrial preferred.
- Very Good English level is required.
- Must speak, write and understand Chinese as a native language.
- Must be authorized to work in China. Job is based in Shanghai.
- AutoCAD knowledge is required and good practice of Microsoft office software (excel, word, PowerPoint). Knowledge about energy modeling calculation software (thermal simulation) and BIM (3D modeling) software (Revit) appreciated.