Let’s build your future together
Do you want to take up new challenges and join a dynamic Group passionate about cutting-edge technologies and innovation?
iXblue, an exail brand, provides surface and subsea solutions for the oil and gas, offshore energy and geosciences industries. Our inertial navigation sensors, USBL and LBL systems and unmanned surface vessels are ideal for surveying, monitoring and construction applications from shallow waters to the deep sea, and support a wide range of scientific endeavors, from subsea geological data collection to marine environmental analysis.
iXblue, an EXAIL brand iXblue, 800p, EXAIL, 1500p), is recruiting a dynamic Regional Sales & Business Development Manager for the Maritime subsea positioning and autonomy markets. This position covers the U.S.A and Canada.
Only application with resumes and cover letters will be considered.
The job can be based in other place in the US.
Under the responsibility of the Commercial Director, you will keep pace with the demands of a rapidly growing business, anticipate problems and synthesize appropriate solutions to achieve the objectives of taking order and provide the expertise necessary to effectively execute business development initiatives.
What are you going to do?
Your main missions will be:
• Meet or exceed sales revenue, sales profitability, new customer acquisition, and customer satisfaction goals in assigned region.
Generate new business opportunities and management of the sales process through closure of the sale
Make presentations, prepare proposals, conduct negotiations regarding pricing and terms
Develop sales and customer strategies to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
Generate and manage an active sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast sales
Being accountable for your sales target and overachieving on that sales target.
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Participate and represent the company at trade shows & conferences
• Collaborate with executive leadership to develop sales goals and strategies for your assigned markets and forecasts
If you want to know more about our products and services, have a look at www.ixblue.com
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business industry experience with at least 5 years of commercial experience in the maritime sector with relevant portfolio of contacts and relationships
• Strong team spirit as job involves collaborative work with Sales Team, Support Team and all Divisions back in France
• Excellent English-language oral communication skills; good written and analytical skills; fluency in the Spanish or French language is a plus but not required
• Ready to work in a start-up environment without the traditional support of a large corporate office
• Experience with Inertial Navigation Systems (INS), from sensor to system level, marine electronics or integration of sensors in marine survey environment is a plus as well as acoustic knowledge
• Team player
• Influence/Impact on decision making
• Customer & Sales focused
• Solution-oriented Leadership skills
• Visionary mind-set
• Understands that face to face interaction with our prospects is required in U.S.A and Canada
• If not based in CO, travel to iXblue HQ in Denver CO
• Occasional travel to France
• Travel up to 50%
iXblue, an exail brand, provides the following compensation range and general description of other compensation and benefits that it in good faith believes it might pay and/or offer for this position. This compensation range is based on a full-time schedule. iXblue reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and offer additional benefits and other compensation, depending on circumstances not related to an applicant’s sex or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
Hiring Range: $120,000 to $145,000
Bonus Eligible: Yes
iXblue offers comprehensive core benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Time off plans and retirement plans.
iXblue is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D