INDEFI is a fast-growing strategy advisory firm for the asset management industry. Our exclusive focus on top line growth, the use of our own field research and the skill diversity of our consultants form the bedrock of our consulting philosophy.
Established in 2007, we conduct project work for global top 50 asset managers, investment boutiques and specialist private equity investors across Europe.
We help them:
- Articulate their business strategy and build competitive advantage;
- Assess investment opportunities in private markets (e.g. strategic due diligences) and optimize their portfolio;
- Articulate their digital strategy (digital due diligence and portfolio reviews);
- Develop and integrate ESG, climate change and impact investment strategies.
As part of our development, we are looking for undergraduates from top-tier business and engineering schools / universities to join us as strategy consultants.
You will take part in international projects that cover a wide range of challenging topics (market and competitive analysis, strategic reviews, business planning, strategic and sustainability due diligences, business development strategies, market research, etc.). For each project, we bring together a dedicated team up to five people for durations ranging from three to six weeks.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Data collection and analysis;
- Field research and interviews with market experts;
- Support in the delivery of strategic recommendations at senior executive level.
As a consultant you will have the opportunity to attend meetings with clients and partners. As such, you will be in contact with the leading players of the Asset Management and Private Equity industry in Europe.
We are looking to strengthen our team with highly talented individuals showing a combination of exceptional intellectual ability, analytical skills and business sense. The preferred candidates should be motivated to take responsibility quickly, demonstrate an ownership mentality and an ability to seize opportunities and make a difference.
- Enrolled at top-tier business or engineering school / university;
- Relevant prior internship(s) at either strategy consulting firms, strategy division or M&A department of international groups, investment banks, asset management or private equity firms;
- Full Fluency in English. A good working knowledge of French or other European languages would be a plus.
What INDEFI can offer you:
- High-end strategy advisory firm with actively involved partners;
- Highly cohesive team of 50+ consultants;
- Dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development;
- Clear merit-based culture that promotes and rewards excellence;
- Competitive salary;
- Entrepreneurial opportunities driven by the rapid expansion and diversification of the company.