At iExec, we are building the future of the Internet, nothing less! By combining Blockchain and Cloud, our technology offers the first decentralized marketplace to monetize servers, applications and data on the Ethereum Blockchain.
As a pioneer in the decentralized cloud, the iExec adventure has only just begun!
iExec is recruiting a Japanese community manager (part-time) to manage and expand the community.
Your mission will be to help the Japanese community grow every week, while making a cheerful and pleasant space for people to interact.
In order to do that, you will:
- manage a community of Japanese user across multiple local platforms and social networks;
- think up and put into places ways to make the community grow every week;
- identify the communities needs and engage with them;
- translate contents;
- share and distribute content on social media;
- respond to our community members questions and build a FAQ;
- plan and communicate information about the company’s participation virus local events;
- identify content marketing campaign and write press release.
- location: remote, preferably in Japan;
- experience in community management marketing communication;
- excellent writing skills in Japanese;
- interested in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency;
- you’ll get extra points if you have experience in growth hiking cryptocurrency blockchain and decentralized systems.